There’s no shortage of quotes on how we can all age positively so we compiled a list of these quotes that we hope you will find thought provoking and inspiring.
- “Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old.” ~Franz Kafka
- “To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth.” ~Pearl S. Buck
- “The trouble is, when a number—your age—becomes your identity, you’ve given away your power to choose your future.” ~Richard J. Leider
- “It annoys me when people say, ‘Even if you’re old, you can be young at heart!’ Hiding inside this well-meaning phrase is a deep cultural assumption that old is bad and young is good. What’s wrong with being old at heart, I’d like to know? Wouldn’t you like to be loved by people whose hearts have practiced loving for a long time?” ~Susan Moon
- “I’ve always said that I will never let an old person into my body. That is, I don’t believe in ‘thinking’ old. Don’t program yourself to break down as you age with thoughts that decline is inevitable.” ~Wayne Dyer